IIoT and Industry 4.0 are now part of the process automation industry.
But how exactly is it implemented? What does it mean to you as a device manufacturer or system operator? The requirements and use cases still seem to be different. There are recommendations of NAMUR, PA-DIM was defined as a device model. The implementation, the integration to cloud solutions and the best possible use are assessed individually.
With the component CodeWrights IIoT Server CodeWrights has developed a solution with which data from existing devices can be automatically read and made available to a cloud application, e.g. Endress+Hauser Netilion. An OPC UA client can then access it specifically and read out the selected data cyclically.
Are you currently facing one of the following challenges?
- The device data of the devices you have supplied should be made available in the cloud?
- Is there a requirement to enable connection to different clouds?
- Do you need a dashboard to display the collected data?
With the CodeWrights IIoT server
- Is a standardized solution that you can use quickly.
- The connection to different cloud providers is no problem.
- The collected device data is made available via OPC UA.
- You can select the required data and configure the update rate.
- The data is prepared and made available via an individually created dashboard.
- You receive a solution that conforms to NAMUR Open Architecture (NOA), as it implements a second communication channel and guarantees write-protected access via OPC UA as well as secure connectivity and data encryption.
Please contact us to discuss the requirements of your specific cloud connection and application.