Audience
Product
Protocol
Service
Technology

Subscriber

End users and everybody interested in reliable solutions for device integration including device manufacturer and system vendor staff.

Publisher

Device manufacturer searching for cost efficient deivce integration or for support in the development of tailored solutions.

Interoperability Partner

System or tool vendors with the wish to offer a generic integration solution as part of their existing solutions.

Product

Product

The CodeWrights product offering addresses different problem fields. Please select from the list below. You may combine aspects from different tabs of the solution finder in order to find the best match!

Communication

Device Integration

License

Technical support

Protocol

Protocol

Communication protocols mainly used in the process industry. Please choose from the list below. You may combine aspects from different tabs of the solution finder in order to find the best match!

FOUNDATION Fieldbus

HART

Modbus

PROFIBUS

PROFINET

WirelessHART

Service

Service

CodeWrights services help to create tailored solutions. Please select from the list below. You may combine aspects from different tabs of the solution finder in order to find the best match!

Analysis

Certification / Registration

Improvement

Interoperability services

New development

Test

Training & Advisory

Technology

Technology

Major technologies used for device integration in the process industry. You may combine aspects from different tabs of the solution finder in order to find the best match!

EDDL

FDI

FDT

OPC

Home Forums Technical Support FFCommDTM_FDT12_1_1_15_34 quit working

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Quality Assurance 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Larry Brown
    Participant

I and others in my department have been using the latest Codewrights FF Comm DTM FFCommDTM_FDT12_1_1_15_34.zip for some time on Windows 10 version 1903 With PACTware version 5 and now it does not work.

When adding a device and the FF Comm DTM is selected, If the NI driver is not running, it starts, but then the PACTware goes back to just showing HOST PC with nothing underneath.

This works however with the same version of Windows 10 in a Virtual Box.
    Is there any known interaction with virus software or other programs that might explain this ?
    Is there any thing I should look for to explain this.

Quality Assurance
    Participant

Dear Larry,

your provided information does not match with our known issues.

You could look for the access rights you use on your PCs in comparation to the machines in your Virtual Box. Perhaps there are different restrictions that lead to the different behaviour.

I would like to offer you a more detailed analysis, if you are interested please let me know to clarify the conditions.

Best regards,
    Annelie Lamprecht

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.