Audience
Technology
Protocol
Product
Service

Subscriber

End users and everybody interested in reliable solutions for device integration including device manufacturer and system vendor staff.

Publisher

Device manufacturer searching for cost efficient deivce integration or for support in the development of tailored solutions.

Interoperability Partner

System or tool vendors with the wish to offer a generic integration solution as part of their existing solutions.

Technology

Technology

Major technologies used for device integration in the process industry. You may combine aspects from different tabs of the solution finder in order to find the best match!

EDDL

FDI

FDT

OPC

Protocol

Protocol

Communication protocols mainly used in the process industry. Please choose from the list below. You may combine aspects from different tabs of the solution finder in order to find the best match!

FOUNDATION Fieldbus

HART

Modbus

PROFIBUS

PROFINET

WirelessHART

Product

Product

The CodeWrights product offering addresses different problem fields. Please select from the list below. You may combine aspects from different tabs of the solution finder in order to find the best match!

Communication

Device Integration

License

Technical support

Service

Service

CodeWrights services help to create tailored solutions. Please select from the list below. You may combine aspects from different tabs of the solution finder in order to find the best match!

Analysis

Certification / Registration

Improvement

Interoperability services

New development

Test

Training & Advisory

Home Forums Technical Support HART CommDTM (FDT1.2) DTM Version 1.0.58 / 2019-3-20 date format

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Rory Piper 1 day, 23 hours ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Rory Piper
    Participant

I recently downloaded and installed HART CommDTM (FDT1.2) version 1.0.58. After updating my device catalog in PACTware, I see the new DTM version 1.0.58 / 2019-3-20.

I connected PACTware to my VEGASCAN 693 and did an instrument search (similar to a Topology Scan). When it finds my device, it will search through every HART protocol DTM in my catalog for a matching DTM. When it gets to the CodeWrights HART CommDTM, I get the error:
    “could not parse DTM info list”
    “Error parsing ‘2019-3-20’ as date datatype”

I believe this is because the CodeWrights HART CommDTM (FDT1.2) version 1.0.58 / 2019-3-20 has the date formatted incorrectly. All other DTMs use a date format of YYYY-MM-DD, but version 1.0.58 has a date string of “2019-3-20”.

If I downgrade to version 1.0.51 / 2014-10-23, the problem does not occur.

• This topic was modified 3 weeks, 5 days ago by  Rory Piper.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Thomas Debes
    Participant

Dear Rory,

thank you for reporting this to us. We will have a look into this and come back to you.

Best regards
    Thomas

ying su
    Participant

Dear Rory,

we have resolved this problem and provided a test version to your registered email address.

Rory Piper
    Participant

Ying,

Thank you for the reply. I received the test version and installed it. The problem appears to be fixed, and the DTM now uses the correct date format of “2019-03-20”. Thank you!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.